CONDITIONS OF USE
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this Web Site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Web Site. Health First Group may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
Section 1. Use of Material.
The contents of this website are the property of Health First Group. The Material is provided for your convenience. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
Section 2. User Information.
Health First Group may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address, and usage of the Web Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes. Health First Group will not disclose the information to third parties.
Section 3. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HEALTH FIRST GROUP, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HEALTH FIRST GROUP IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Section 4. User Submissions.
Generally, any communication which you post to the Web Site is considered to be non-confidential. If particular Web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Health First Group as confidential, that fact will be stated in “Legal Notices” on those pages. By posting communications to the Web Site, you automatically grant Health First Group a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
Health First Group does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the communications posted by other Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Health First Group does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by Users. If notified by a User of communications that allegedly do not conform to this Agreement, Health First Group may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Health First Group has no liability or responsibility to Users for the performance or nonperformance of such activities. Health First Group reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating this Agreement or the law and the right to remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
Section 5. Links to Other Sites.
The Web Site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Health First Group of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Health First Group is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Promotional Offers Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all promotions run by Health First Group in Australia. Unless stated otherwise:
- Offer is limited to one offer per person.
- Free assessments are not applicable to current clients. Any follow-up treatments require payment in full.
- A free assessment consists of a 20-minute assessment, with the option to extend the appointment to include treatment. This cost will be in line with the clinic’s current prices.
- Any half-price or discounted offer for initial treatment only applies to the first treatment and any follow-up treatments require payment in full. The offer is not valid with any other offer.
- Offers are only available at the specific Health First Group clinic promoting the offer.
- Any discount is off the standard pricing for the product or service.
- Discounts related to any offer are only valid at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Not redeemable for cash or products.
- Health First Group uses email and/or SMS to keep you up to date with the status of your appointment.
- We may occasionally send you information regarding new services, new products, offers, events, other updates, or giveaways via a number of possible ways including; SMS, email, phone call, or flyer.
- If you are the winner of any giveaway items the warranty of those items only applies from the place of purchase and Health First Group is not responsible for any damages in postage and handling. The winner of any giveaway must claim the prize within 3 business days of being notified.
- Should you wish not to receive these communications please advise reception staff or you may opt out of SMS or email communications.
- Your acceptance of these terms and conditions are considered consent to receive such communications as outlined above.