The 80:20 approach to a healthy lifestyle

The 80:20 approach to a healthy lifestyle

Written by: healthfirst_admin

Last updated: 2022-02-24

What is the 80:20 approach to a healthy lifestyle?

Our Dietitian – Stephanie Blackwell suggests that the 80:20 rule is a healthy, less-restrictive lifestyle option, that anyone can follow.

To succeed with other strict diets, you must follow them 100% of the time, whereas the 80:20 rule allows you to indulge in your favourite foods 20% of the time, whilst ensuring you follow healthy eating advice for the remaining 80%.

8020 Approach To A Healthy Lifestyle Infographicblog (800 × 1600 Px) (1)
8020 Approach To A Healthy Lifestyle Infographicblog (800 × 1600 Px) (6)
8020 Approach To A Healthy Lifestyle Infographicblog (800 × 1600 Px) (5)

Written by: Stephanie Blackwell | Accredited Practising Dietitian

Book an appointment with our Remote Dietitian here

Book an appointment today

Discover why we’re the only health provider you need.

Book an appointment

Find your nearest clinic

With 18 clinics nationwide and many more on the way, there's bound to be one near you

Discover our locations
Tired of constant back pain?Download our FREE guide

Download our FREE guide '5 proven methods to help give you back pain relief' to learn some of the easiest ways to help ease your pain!

By downloading this guide, you accept the privacy policy