What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy uses physical techniques to improve movement, reduce pain and stiffness, speed up the healing process and increase quality of life. Physiotherapists diagnose and manage a broad range of conditions with the bones, muscles, cardiovascular system, nerves and other parts and systems of the body. They can help people to manage chronic diseases, provide lifestyle advice, prescribe exercises and aids to help people manage better, and give advice.
What do our Physiotherapists treat and manage?
Health First Group’s expert physiotherapists use a multidisciplinary approach to offer individualised treatment for patients from all walks of life. We are ideally equipped to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Disc Bulges, prolapses and Sciatica
- Neck pain
- Knee injuries including ligament and cartilage damage
- Headaches and Migraines
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) pain
- Arthritis swelling and stiffness
- Frozen shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- General and post-operative rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff tears and tendinopathy
- Shoulder dislocations
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylgia) and Golfer’s Elbow
- Hand and Wrist sprains and fractures
- Hip pain including labrum tears to arthritis
- Hamstring, Quad or Calf strains
- Ankle sprains and Lower limb fractures
- Work injuries