A Remedial Massage not only relieves tension and anxiety, it can be incorporated with a deep tissue massage and soft tissue manipulation. This works deep into the muscles to support healthy muscle growth, improve mobility, ease pain, tension and reduce the risk of injury.
Remedial Massage is used to locate and repair painful areas of the body, speeding up the healing process. These painful areas can radiate pain throughout the rest of the body; Remedial Massage aims to locate these points, whilst giving patients relief from their symptoms and treating the problem.
At Health First Group, we only employ the best massage therapists to give our patients brilliant, long lasting results.
Watch our video for more on Remedial Massage
What does Remedial Massage treat and manage?
Remedial Massage works to release tight and overworked muscles, reduce spasms and assist in tissue regeneration.
A remedial massage can treat the following conditions:
- Tension headaches and stiff neck
- Tiredness, low energy, anxiety, depression, tension and insomnia
- Stiff and painful shoulders, tennis elbow and carpal tunnel pain
- Breathing difficulties and grinding teeth
- Muscular back pain, hip pain and abdominal tension
- Sports injury recovery, whiplash associated muscular tension and strained muscles
- Painful feet, limited movement in your body, numbness, tingling, and poor circulation